1. I totally forgot about this until 4:40am. It has been a crazy weekend.
2. I am too young to have 2 great nieces, 2 great nephews and another that we do not know the gender on their way. I love them all and so glad that my nieces and nephews found their true loves. We have a great family.
3. Some days I feel as I do not do enough. Others days I know I move mountains.
4. Even children get depressed. Make sure they know you love them. I learned that one over the weekend.
5. Sometimes all you need is sleep.
6. My favorite time of day is when I get that 10 minutes of quiet and reflection time in the morning before the crazy starts.
7. I will never get Dina to the point where she can wake up to an alarm or on her own before 9am consistently. The child is just not a morning person at all.
8. This week will spark some major changes in the Butcher-Jones house. Not sure how ready I am for all this.